Can you give your testimony in under 140 characters?
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows messages known as tweets, which are posts of up to 140 characters in length.
Help me spark a testimony fire. I’m asking all Christians to add a Tweet Your Testimony on Twitter to witness on Twitter. If enough show up it will generate curiosity and Twitters will wonder what this is about– causing more testimonies.
Wouldn’t you love to see a testimony every day on Twitter?
Simple Directions. Write a short testimony beginning with #TTT your life before Christ a slash mark /and your life after Christ and #TTT end with #TTT http://bit.ly/xuhtG . The shorter your Tweet the more chance it will be Retweeted.
I got the idea to Tweet Testimonies on Twitter after watching this powerful video where people in a church stood in front of their congregation with their Cardboard Testimony
Will You Tweet Your Twitter Testimony?
Won’t you join in? When you are finished watching the video:
- Wipe the tears from your eyes
- Write your Twitter Testimony below in the comments
- If you have not join Twitter you can now. Its free. ( If you prefer I can add your Tweet for you)
- Tweet your Twitter Testimony! See instructions above.
- Click here to Follow me on Twitter (optional)
- Retweet this line: #TTT Christians: Tweet Your Twitter Testimony Tweet.http://bit.ly/xuhtG #TTT
- Blog about TTT to get others involved.
- Email this link to a friend to spread the word.
May these TTT positively impact your day and the lives of others.
TTT: Abandoned, rejected, unloved full of anger / Joyfully, dwelling in an intimate relationship with Jesus.
Add this Button to Your Blog
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)