The Proverbs 31 and Bible Women course includes 22 self paced lessons with printable DIY stickers ($100 value) to Bible journal through Proverbs 31:10-31 as you cut and paste the stickers into a Travelers Notebook. The First Ladies just completed the class. Here is a sampling of their pages in this video
This study will focus on women of the Bible with the character traits in Proverbs 31:-10-31. Lessons begin Monday, July 31.
During this class we we create a Traveler’s Notebooks Insert (Midori size 8.25″ x 4.33″). You do NOT need a notebook or inserts. We will be creating our own notebook. You only need copy paper. But if you want a Travelers Notebook to put the inserts inside click here.
Check our Facebook Group and your email to get further information.
- We begin and end this course with lessons focusing on your relationship with God (lesson one and twenty-two).
- The 20 lessons in-between (two through twenty-one) each focus on a Bible woman with qualities from the Proverbs 31 verses.
- In lesson 1 you will create a “Who I am In Christ” two-page spread with Bible verse tags. In lesson 22 we study Lady Wisdom.
Think of your Travelers Notebook Insert as a blank scrapbook. You will be be glueing in backgrounds and images into each page (2 pages per lesson).
Some of the Printables included in this course
Katie Edwards Dearman received the Early Bird Award for being the first to complete Lesson One.
Over 70 Pages Printables Included in this Course!
Easy to Add “Wings” with washi tape.
- Lesson 1. Your Worth
- Lesson 2. Rahab
- Lesson 3. Esther
- Lesson 4. Dorcas
- Lesson 5. Phoebe
- Lesson 6. Hannah
- Lesson 7. Naomi
- Lesson 8. Ruth
- Lesson 9. Priscilla
- Lesson 10.Lydia
- Lesson 11. Abigail
- Lesson 12. Mary
- Lesson 13. Martha
- Lesson 14. Sarah
- Lesson 15. Widow of Zarephath
- Lesson 16. Elizabeth
- Lesson 17. Deborah
- Lesson 18. Jochebed
- Lesson 19. Mary, Mother of the Messiah
- Lesson 20. Rebekah
- Lesson 21. Rachael
- Lesson 22. Lady Wisdom
- Travelers Notebook Insert (Walmart or Amazon $5)
- Copy paper (for printables)
- Card stock (for cover)
- Some kind of adhesive (double-sided tape, glue stick, tape runner, etc.)
- Stapler and staples
- Colored markers
OPTIONAL BUT FUN AND PRETTY
- Sticker paper
- Ribbon, tassels, yarn or rickrack for tags (don’t worry, we have ribbon images too)
- Anything pretty from your craft stash. Die cuts, stickers, charms, paper clips etc.
If you make your own Travelers Notebook Insert, you will need one of the following to bind the notebook:
- Long-Arm Stapler
- Needle and Thread
FREE BONUS PRINTABLES
See you in class or in the Facebook Group,
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)