If you are using Firefox Browser you can “drag and drop” your favorite site icons on to your toolbar.
1. Left click on the top row of the browser and make sure that the Bookmark Toolbar is checked. This will give you an empty toolbar
2. Go through your browser and go to the sites that you want to add to the toolbar. For example to add this blog to your tool bar.
- Go to http://archive.heartofwisdom.com/
- Use your left mouse button, click on it, hold it and drag it into the Bookmark Toolbar.
- Repeat for all your favorite sites
Change the Name of a Favorite
To trim the name of the site, example–Heart of Wisdom Homeschool Help to HOW–right click your mouse over the word and scroll down to Properties. Edit the name and click the “save” button.
To Delete a Favorite
Right click your mouse over the icon and scroll down to delete.
Have You Updated to FireFox 3.5
Firefox 3.5 has been officially released. Mozilla has made some noticeable improvements. 3.5 is faster!
To find out what version you have:
- Open Firefox (Start Menu > All Programs > Mozilla Firefox > Firefox)
- Click Help > About Firefox> The version will be listed.
This video shows you what’s new in 3.5 and how to upgrade.
Browse in the Fast Lane
Upgrade to the speediest, safest and most advanced Firefox yet.
Subscribe for 65 pages from The Heart Wisdom Teaching Approach (pdf)