Folger’s Coffee containers are so useful to store coins, toys, and crayons. They also work great for pantry items (rice, brans, nuts, sugar), and school supplies. So I started making labels. I’m sharing them, subscribe to get them.
Print and Adhere Labels
All you need is a Folgers 84.5-ounce or 39-ounce canister, a printer, paper, scissors, and adhesive. You can use plain paper and glue or 8.5×11 sticker paper (see links below).
Best Prices for Sticker Paper
Print it out on a full sheet of 8.5×11 white sticker paper.
- Best Price for 100 Sheets (10 cents a sheet)
- Best Price for 25 Sheets 25 Sheets
- Best Price for 100 Avery Sheets ( 11 cents a sheet butAvery has a great reputation for fewest printer jams)
Digital Scrapbooked Canister Labels
Here are some more ideas (not included in the download)
Getting Rid of the Coffee Smell
Wash the plastic container well. Place 1/4 cup of baking soda inside and allow sit overnight. Wash and rinse. The smell should be gone.
More Coffee Can Uses
- ~ Food storage (pastas, cookies, crackers, oatmeal, flour, sugar, etc.)
- ~Pet storage (brushes, etc.)
- ~Pet feeding (scoop to feed goats and horses)
- ~Bathroom storage (rollers, hair ribbons, etc.)
- ~Holiday gifts (decorate and give cookies and candies) Folgers offers holiday template here
- ~Scrap bucket for peelings and coffee grounds
- ~Unbreakable cookie jar
- ~Nuts. bolts, screws
- ~Piggy bank
Holiday Labels Available on Etsy
Here is a great frugal gift idea: Folgers plastic resealable coffee containers are durable and have a handy indent for a handle. Its a super idea for gift giving. Fill with Bird seed, crayons, cookies, trail mix, popcorn, candy, baked goods, candy, small toys, craft items, etc Purchase holiday labels here.
See More Printable on my Etsy Shop
Subscribe for the free
Coffee Can Labels